Options for engagement
ReSC offers a range of options from which you can choose the one(s) that you need first. You can choose as many or as few as you want. Click here for a summary.
An initial exploratory discussion about what ReSC can do for you won’t cost you anything. Afterwards if ReSC can help you we’ll tell you how but equally if we can’t then we’ll tell you and try to help you find another service provider which may be better suited to your needs.
You’d be buying relevant experience
Between them the members of the ReSC team have significant experience in a range of industries, with which they have been engaged in a variety of ways. Whichever engagement option you choose, you’re buying that experience and the skills our teams have built up over many years.
The management of risk can offer several benefits but almost all end up affecting your bottom line, either by reducing costs or realising commercial opportunities profitably. Mitigation of risk could help with:
- Protection of supplies of materials, components and products
- Continuation of supply through ad hoc incidents or ongoing issues
- Improving corporate governance
- Protection of brand reputation
- Support for suppliers in sometimes difficult situations
- Support for your company’s stated policies in many areas:
- environmental impact targets
- ethical trading
- and many more
- Reduction in costs such as insurance premiums, revisions to sales plans and logistics
- Attracting investment, if required
Your company probably already manages risk. ReSC can help it to explore the same areas more deeply or new areas that your teams may not not have experienced.
So an introductory discussion won’t cost you anything. Being unaware of risks or how to mitigate against them may cost your company a lot.